Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Wedding Season is HERE!!!

Okay, so I realized that I have only been posting images with little text so I thought I'd recap the season so far...

It has been a CRAZY busy spring and summer and I want to thank all the second photographers that have joined me at these events...All of you have done a wonderful job and added a lot of flavor to the images for that I thank you all!! Thanks Jessah Serafini, Rachel Smith, Barry Whittaker, Mindy Best and Lauren Amberman...With out you I'd have a lot more work to do by myself!! :)

So this has been an interesting season as I have had the chance to spend time with most of you before your wedding day by taking engagement photos!! This was the first season that I tried to get all of my couples on board with this and it has worked out wonderfully!! It has allowed us to get to know one another before the hustle and bustle of the big day. It has also allowed you wonderful couples to get a better idea of how I work and what I am looking for to create wonderful imagery.. I would love your feedback on your experiences and what you liked and what you think needs some work.. After all with out your feedback I have nothing to go on except my own experiences...So if you have a chance to drop me a note on here or on my email that would be great!!! (info@carolmasica.com) Also if you'd like to fill out a review for other couples to read that would be great too!! The link is below~

So I have really enjoyed working with everyone so far and there are so many of you that have your weddings right around the corner.. Remember I am here to help you with any questions that may arise.. I also love to have an active part in the planning process of the wedding day.. I.E. make sure you have enough time to get the shots that are the most important to you!! Ideally I'd love to have a full hour with each couple at the wedding day, and with a little moving around it is possible...This allows us to play and move around to different locations and not feel rushed. It also allows you time to talk to your new hubby or wife without being mobbed by your guests... I'd love feedback from my past brides about this as well!!

Well that is it for now, but I promise to try to keep you posted on the new exciting things that are going on here and look forward to seeing you soon if I have not already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers



    Thanks for joining me!

    This is a new place for me to keep you all up-to-date on the happenings in the photo and wedding world. Also a fun place to get to know your photographer a little bit better. I'm very excited about the changes that are coming this year and looking forward to photographing your wedding! Stay tuned as I start to become addicted to blogging!