Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Marvins

The Marvins just released a new CD titled "Lucky Stone". The Marvins makes up of two wonderful friends of mine Carmen Paradise and Peter Le Clair. I have known both of them since high school and they both hold a special place in my heart. My husband Dave, use to play in a band with them when we were 17. The Marvins music is on my website and below is a link to their site. They just hit the road for a one year road trip tour...with a stop in Baltimore!

Well anyways, they got married last summer and I of course took some photos of them and they used one on their new CD!! Take a look!!

www.themarvinsmusic.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers



    Thanks for joining me!

    This is a new place for me to keep you all up-to-date on the happenings in the photo and wedding world. Also a fun place to get to know your photographer a little bit better. I'm very excited about the changes that are coming this year and looking forward to photographing your wedding! Stay tuned as I start to become addicted to blogging!