Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sarah & Dan

Sarah and Dan were married in Whitehall Michigan right on Lake Michigan. Sarah has been a long time friend of mine. We met our freshman year in high school and have remained close ever since. It was so great to travel back home and visit with all my old high school friends who I see once a year at one of our groups weddings. The slide show below is extra special because all the music was played the day of the wedding and recorded by Carmen Paradise and Peter Le Clair. They are also old friends of mine and are the creators of all the music on my website. Enjoy~
CONGRATS SARAH & DAN!!! I LOVE YOU BOTH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers



    Thanks for joining me!

    This is a new place for me to keep you all up-to-date on the happenings in the photo and wedding world. Also a fun place to get to know your photographer a little bit better. I'm very excited about the changes that are coming this year and looking forward to photographing your wedding! Stay tuned as I start to become addicted to blogging!