Monday, February 7, 2011

Introducing Hand Made Artful Albums and Watercolor custom printing!

We have so many wonderfully exciting new things to show you this year!! We are looking forward to providing you with custom artistic and unique ways to show off your wedding images! There are some photographs of the new Hand Made Artful Albums! These are custom designed and hand crafted books. The images are printed on water color and mounted into the book. Different papers and pop-ups make it three dimensional. I have always loved making books and I have finally found a way to offer them to you! So so excited to be making this fine art turn with my presentation of my wedding images. Any input or opinions you have are greatly welcomed! Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers



    Thanks for joining me!

    This is a new place for me to keep you all up-to-date on the happenings in the photo and wedding world. Also a fun place to get to know your photographer a little bit better. I'm very excited about the changes that are coming this year and looking forward to photographing your wedding! Stay tuned as I start to become addicted to blogging!