Sunday, December 20, 2009

Alison & Sean's Wedding

Alison & Sean’s Wedding December 19, 2009

So Alison & Sean had the pleasure of having their wedding on the same day as a MAJOR blizzard in Maryland.  They were married in Annapolis at the Navy Academy and preceded over the Bay Bridge for the reception at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club.  I first want to thank CBBC for doing an outstanding job of hosting their party as 30 inches of snow continued to fall in Stevensville. Alison & Sean had a beautiful day and everything came together wonderfully!!  Congrats!!!

Thanks again to everyone at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club~
Thank you Rachel Smith for second shooting and helping me navigate the blizzard!

3 comments:

  1. What good sports the couple was! What great use of the balcony in the church. I hope that you and Rachel had on good winter boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Carol! What great pictures despite extremely difficult conditions. Bravo to both you and Rachel!

    L

    ReplyDelete
  3. great coverage carol. little did i know that you would be shooting there as well that day. we could have met.

    ReplyDelete

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers



    Thanks for joining me!

    This is a new place for me to keep you all up-to-date on the happenings in the photo and wedding world. Also a fun place to get to know your photographer a little bit better. I'm very excited about the changes that are coming this year and looking forward to photographing your wedding! Stay tuned as I start to become addicted to blogging!