Sunday, October 19, 2008

Melanie & Darren

Melanie & Darren were married on the 17th of October, 2008 at the Sheraton in Columbia, Maryland. It was a pleasure to see them again, as I photographed their friends wedding a few years ago. It was a beautiful fall day with the leaves just starting to turn. We had a lot of fun with them and their wedding party. Here are some images as a preview until the slideshow is ready, stay tuned and enjoy! Congrats Melanie & Darren! Oh, and by they way Melanie is the one that got me motivated to blog, so all these posts are because of her~ Thanks Melanie!

Click here to view their slideshow~




















No comments:

Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers



    Thanks for joining me!

    This is a new place for me to keep you all up-to-date on the happenings in the photo and wedding world. Also a fun place to get to know your photographer a little bit better. I'm very excited about the changes that are coming this year and looking forward to photographing your wedding! Stay tuned as I start to become addicted to blogging!